Friday, April 22, 2011

Be Brave For The New World!


these previous couple of weeks, or months,, i have been lost. Figuratively of course.. I have been drinking uncontrollably and i have completely forgotten about this blog. and to you.. my blog.. i am sorry.. I have completely been disconnected to myself. Alcohol certainly had a lot to do with this.. and don't get me wrong! alcohol certainly gave me a great deal of experience and life lessons that i will definitely bring with me my whole life.. it's just that i didn't know when to stop drinking and those life lessons and experiences was pretty much forgotten the next day.. I was fortunate enough that every time this alcohol-infused me comes out,, I had really good people with me. and I'd like to take this opportunity to say thank you to kuya Lester and Lei.


Just to summarize everything that has happened since January . and if anyone doesn't know about this yet,, i have resigned from my previous company in Eastwood city because I finally gave up on sales,, and even though it was really painful to leave my office mates who I somehow consider as family, I knew I had to move on. and just about a week of living the bum's life, I had a lame and totally expected, completely hideous timing of a call from This new Company. And although I have heard that this company had a "reputation" of being a really suck-ish employer,, I gave it a try,,

At first,, I was really hesitant about working there because their starting offer was hideous and that I had better people skills than the HR guy who interviewed me. I mean this gay guy should really reconsider about pushing through with his career because apart from the fact that I specifically said to him that I DO NOT want to be on sales anymore,, he stupidly endorsed me to The companies' OUT BOUND SALES department.. like DUDE??? COME ON?? WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?? anyways,, After all of the interviews and "exams" and After I wrote my name like 100 times,, they finally scheduled me for contract signing.

Not All companies are going to be Perfect when it comes to Organization and Synchronization,, I know that... It's just that I came from a company that was almost perfect on these categories.. so noticed a lot of things.. A LOT of things.. I had to come back twice a day in one full week processing my requirements with these people. they gave me an appointment early in the morning.. and tell me that the person I was supposed to meet up with won't be available until after lunch,, I wanted to tell the HR guy this " oh! no! it's okay.. I DO NOT HAVE A LIFE ANYWAYS!!! I AM SOO BEGGING TO WORK FOR YOUR COMPANY!!!!!"

I went through training with a couple of really wonderful trainers, and a bunch of KEWL co trainees.. one thing that I'd really like to share would be the first day that I joined the training.. some of them did not know that I was GAY (cue Gloria Gaynor "I am What I am") while I was still sporting my faded green almost blonde emo hair and I was wearing my unforgiving skinny jeans and a glorious amount of guy liner. a couple of people thought I wasn't GAY. anyways,, details about these people I'm Currently working with will be on my next post.


I am currently on my third month with T**** Out Bound Sales. and I think I'll stay for a couple more.

and as for the pic up there.. wala lang.. gusto ko lang.. ang cute eh..

No comments:

Post a Comment