Friday, October 16, 2009

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!


Friday shift was turning out to be extremely boring until... our newly wed team leader and EA came to visit.. I had mixed all of my emotions unintentionally. good thing the fluids in my brain did not act up and I was able to show them how happy I was for them.. dont get me wrong!! I AM happy for them its just that I cant help but get jealous. knowing that I cannot possibly get the same experience any time now.. and all the other things.. I am sure that I am not alone when I say that all of us, (gays and single women.. well maybe not all of us) dreadd to be married.. Its the one day that we have been preparing for all our lives.. followed by Lipo and botox..
but before I start day dreaming again.. I think I should find the right guy.. or girl first.. LOL!!!
As to jellybean.. yes!! I MIGHT possibly get married to a girl.. MIGHT..
CONGRATULATION AGAIN!! TL!!!!!
: )

No comments:

Post a Comment