Saturday, April 3, 2010

DISCLAIMER..

Whatever I posted yesterday was after effects of alchohol. Due to my poor judgement and decisions I have said things without consideration and I was looking at the situation purely from my point of view.. I have no intentions of taking that post down for I know the consiquences that I must face for posting such self indulgent comments. To anybody who will be affected by this post,, I am asking for an apology.

I am apologizing not because what i posted was not true. I am apologizing because I was not able to tell you upfront how you have been making me feel for the last couple of weeks.

this is how I feel.. I am angry.. I want to release this anger.. I want to help you realize that pretend success will not give you satisfaction. And I want you to help me go back to seeing the humble person you were.

No comments:

Post a Comment