Sunday, November 8, 2009

ADAM LAMBERT: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT

Adam Lambert, 2ND runner up on American Idol season 8. LOST to Kris Allen.. Is now releasing his very own album. So far I have heard 2 of the tracks and I did not hesitate to put it on my playlist.. As for the track " For your Entertainment " which I assume,, is the carrier single of his debut album,, had a very "sparkly" fall out boy-ish feel to it.. ( well of course it would be sparkly and glamorous!! we are talking about ADAM LAMBERT for God's sake!! ) It's almost like fall out boy with the extra kick in it..

And then,, the film 2012's OST " Time for Miracles " which according to Chico Garcia of The Morning Rush.. " Adam Lambert channeling Steven Tyler of Aerosmith" was, I think , a bit of a fail but still really adam lambert powerful. It maybe the way it's written, or the melody, maybe,, I think I have to watch the movie first then decide if it's a fail or not..

The whole album was a collaboration of this era's best contemporary music composers and artist including Lady GaGa, Greg Wells, Max Martin, Linda Perry, RedOne, Ryan Tedder, Sam Sparro, Kara DioGuardi and P!nk.. suprise us, he did! with his trademark vocal range.. he will surely continue to..

As for the cover,, he was going for " androgenous ".. I saw DRAG.. for the sales and the market.. Im calling on every gay.. drag.. trans.. bi.. (SUGOD MGA KAPATEED!!) : )

No comments:

Post a Comment